We've been building websites exclusively with Umbraco since 2008 and were one of the first companies in the world to become Gold Partners.
As an Umbraco Gold Partner you can be assured that we operate to the highest standards when it comes to developing websites with Umbraco. It means our team have official Umbraco developer qualifications and have direct guaranteed access to the Umbraco HQ team for any support and architecture advice we may require on a project.
Being a Gold Partner also means we actively support the ongoing development and improvement of Umbraco financially which helps grow the CMS and is our way of giving back to the system that supports us.
Why our clients love Umbraco
- Free & Open Source
- Supported by Microsoft
- Integrates with .NET controls
- Easy to use for content managers and non-technical staff
- Free of design and development restriction
- Extensively documented, including video tutorials on many topics
- Wide range of additional packages and plugins available
Some of the additional work we do with Umbraco includes:
- Janae and Kyle are 2 of the 2016 "Umbraco MVP's" - recognised for their outstanding contribution to the community
- Pete has been invited to the annual Umbraco retreat twice to help shape the course of Umbraco for the following year
- Develop and release packages (plugins) for Umbraco (http://packages.offroadcode.com)
- Attending and helping to organise many of the various conferences/meetups around the world including The Manchester Meetup, UK Festival and CodeGarden the global Umbraco festival in Denmark.
- We share our experiences talking at conferences around the world on topics including Umbraco development, web design, business and project management and have spoken at Umbraco UK Festival, Umbraco’s official Code Garden in Denmark, Hybrid Conference, DotYork, uWestFest in the US.
- Contribute to the Umbraco source code at various Umbraco hackathons and code retreats.
- Technical and design blogging
Kyle (2nd left) & Janae (right) Codegarden 2016 MVP's